Tuesday, May 29, 2012

trapped.

i am trapped by these four metal walls
theres nowhere to run and i cant get home
no way in and even less ways out
but my demons have found me and i am surrounded now

i tried to break the bonds so i could be free
i tried to silence the rest so i could sing
i tried to tear new holes so i could fit through
i tried to make it me so it wouldnt be you

i couldnt get up when i fell down
i needed help so i looked around
but no one extends their arm after taking a hit
no one washes the feet of the hypocrite

i cleansed myself so i could feel new
i begged for forgiveness for all that i do
but in the end corruption still reigns
at the end of the day people dont change

thank god it was me and it wasnt you
you are so pure, you are so new
so much better than i, you tell the truth
replace the one who is prone to lose.









No comments:

Post a Comment